Wednesday, December 21, 2011

9 Weeks 5 Days Ultrasound!

I have graduated from my infertility clinic! They told me that they do not want to see me anymore as for the next 6 months at least I am no longer "infertile", in fact, being pregnant with twins I'm pretty darn fertile! Or rather "fertilized"? Gross.
I feel like I am already getting to know my babies with all of these ultrasounds.  Baby A is our quiet one, likes to hang out and relax... Baby B is our mover and shaker and little show off :) It will be fun to see these stinkers interact once they start talking and interacting with each other.
The next ultrasound will be Jan. 9th and the NT Scan (where they measure the babies' risk for downs) on the 13th... so a while to wait! But we will be thoroughly and happily distracted with the holidays and a beautiful wedding!!!!!!

Here they are!
The Belly!  at 9 weeks 5 days!

Baby A! Sucking its little thumb :)

Baby B! Dancing away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment